Masterclass in Condensed Mathematics
University of Copenhagen, 9 - 13 November 2020
The course will present the "Condensed mathematics" currently being
developed by Dustin Clausen and Peter Scholze. This theory holds
the promise of vastly expanding the reach of geometrical and
analytical methods in a broad framework that, in addition to p-adic
geometry, includes complex geometry and analysis. Such a unification
is entirely new and may well supply the geometrical underpinning to
make it possible to attack some of the most important conjectures in
- Dustin Clausen (University of Copenhagen/MPIM Bonn)
- Peter Scholze (Universitat Bonn/MPIM Bonn)
Unfortunately, due to the worsening epidemiological situation in the Copenhagen region, the event will be held only remotely.
The lectures will be live streamed through Zoom, and will be later posted to the YouTube channel of the Centre of Geometry and Topology.
The registration form is available here. The deadline for registration is 30 September 2020.
- Lars Hesselholt <email@example.com>
- Ryomei Iwasa <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Markus Land <email@example.com>
- Piotr Pstrągowski <firstname.lastname@example.org>