University of Copenhagen
March 5 - 9, 2012
This masterclass will introduce the participants to the topic of quantum groups. It is primarily aimed at graduate students and postdocs. The masterclass is held from March 5, 2012 until March 9, 2012.
- Sergey Neshveyev (University of Oslo)
- Ryszard Nest (University of Copenhagen)
- Christian Voigt (University of Münster)
Talks by participants: There will be research talks by some of the participants.
Program: There will be six 45-minute lectures by Sergey Neshveyev and and six by Christian Voigt. In addition, there will be some problem sessions by Ryszard Nest, and research talks by some of the participants.
- Schedule: available here.
- Titles and abstracts for the lectures and talks: available here.
- Participants list: available here.
Organizers: Ryszard Nest, Tim de Laat.