International Conference on Orthogonal Polynomials and Holomorphic Dynamics
The aim of the conference is to bring together experts in areas related to orthogonal polynomials and holomorphic dynamical systems to exchange knowledge.
The scientific program includes 50 minutes talks by
- David Damanik, Rice University, USA
- David Gomez-Ullate, Complutense University of Madrid, Spain
- John Hamal Hubbard, Cornell University, USA
- Sarah C. Koch, University of Michigan, USA
- Arno Kuijlaars, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Kevin Pilgrim, Indiana University Bloomington, USA
- Nikos Stylianopoulos, University of Cyprus, Cyprus
- Barry Simon, Caltech, USA
- Saeed Zakeri, The City University of New York, USA
- Anna Zdunik, Warsaw University, Poland
- Maxim Zinchenko, University of New Mexico, USA
For registration and submission of abstracts see http://www.math.ku.dk/~henrikp/opds2018/
The conference is held at the Carlsberg Academy in Copenhagen. The historic buildings were build by and home to brewer J.C. Jacobsen. Later they functioned as honorary residence for university professors including Niels Bohr. The talks are expected to take place in the magnificent hall known as "Pompeii"
Organization and funding
The conference is organized by
Jacob Stordal Christiansen, Center for Mathematical Sciences, Lund University, Sweden
Christian Henriksen, Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
Henrik Laurberg Pedersen, Department of Mathematical Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Carsten Lunde Petersen, Department of Science and Environment, Roskilde University, Denmark
The conference is funded by the The Danish Council for Independent Research - Natural Sciences.