Holomorphic Days 2019
Holomorphic Days is an international 2 days meeting held at the Carlsberg Academy, The aim of the meeting is to bring together experts in areas related to complex analysis in a broad sense to exchange knowledge.
The scientific program includes 50 minutes talks by
- Walter Bergweiler, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Germany
- Davoud Cheraghi, Imperial College London, UK
- Vasiliki Evdoridou, Open University, UK
- Avner Kiro, Tel Aviv University, Israel
- Niels Martin Møller, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Karl-Mikael Perfekt, University of Reading, UK
- Kristian Seip, NTNU, Norway
- Jacob Stordal Christiansen, Lund University, Sweden
- Walter Van Assche, KU Leuven, Belgium
The meeting is organized by Jacob Stordal Christiansen, Christian Henriksen, Carsten Lunde Petersen and Henrik Laurberg Pedersen.
For more information see: http://web.math.ku.dk/~henrikp/holdays2019/