University of Copenhagen, Department of Mathematical Sciences
The workshop Spectral Theory, Automorphic Forms and Arithmetic will cover a wide range of topics related to various analytic aspects of number theory with emphasis on spectral theory, automorphic forms and arithmetic.
- Farrell Brumley (Paris 13)
- Dimitrios Chatzakos (U Bristol)
- Giacomo Cherubini (MPI, Bonn)
- Nikolaos Diamantis (U Nottingham)
- Sary Drappeau (U Aix-Marseille)
- Dmitry Frolenkov (Steklov, Moscow)
- Gergely Harcos (Central European University & Rényi Institute, Budapest)
- Özlem Imamoglu (ETH Zürich)
- Jürg Kramer (HU Berlin)
- Pär Kurlberg (KTH Stockholm)
- Niko Laaksonen (KTH Stockholm)
- Philippe Michel (EPFL)
- Olga Balkanova (U Turku)
- Kathrin Bringmann (U Cologne)
- Paul Nelson (ETH Zürich)
- Ian Petrow (EPFL)
- Anke Pohl (U Jena)
- Nicole Raulf (U Lille)
- Ira Rezvyakova (Stekov U, Moscow)
- André Reznikov (Bar-Ilan U)
- Abhishek Saha (U Bristol)
- Anders Södergren (U Örebro /U Chalmers)
- Fredrik Strömberg (U Nottingham)
- Anna-Maria Von Pippich (U Darmstadt)
- Igor Wigman (King's College London)
Click speaker name to read abstracts. The lectures will be held at the Department of Mathematical Sciences at the University of Copenhagen. See information for short term visitors including directions to the mathematics department HERE .
All talks are in Auditorium 4.
Registration has closed. If you want to enquire about the workshop please contact Morten S. Risager.
See the list of registered participants.
See the workshop booklet
We recommend Hotel de 9 Små Hjem, which is pleasant and inexpensive and offers room with a kitchen. Other inexpensive alternatives are CabInn that has several locations in Copenhagen: the Hotel City (close to Tivoli), Hotel Scandivania (Frederiksberg, close to the lakes), and Hotel Express (Frederiksberg) are the most convenient locations; the latter two are 2.5-3 km from the math department.
There are also many AirBnB offers close by!
Unfortunately we can only provide funding for the speakers.
Note: Invited speakers need not reserve hotel rooms (this will be taken care of by the organizers).
Organizers: Morten S. Risager