4th Conference on
Extreme Value Analysis
Gothenburg, August 15-19, 2005
will be held at the Nordic School of Public Health, Nya Varvet, Göteborg, Sweden.
A map of the campus and some local transportation information is available at this site.
How to reach the conference site Nya Varvet
By bus from the airport (Landvetter) to Gothenburg
Central Station (Centralstationen):
By tram from Gothenburg Central Station (Centralstationen)
to the conference site Nya Varvet:
- You can take the airport bus (Flygbussarna) to the Nils Ericson Terminal
(this takes approximately 30 minutes). The bus ticket costs 70
SEK and you can by the ticket on the bus. See www.flygbussarna.se
for more information (there is an English version).
- The railway station (Centralstationen) is situated next to the Nils Ericson
- You can take a taxi to Nya Varvet. This takes approximately 15 minutes.
- You can take tram number 11 (black tram) from Centralstationen to
the stop Nya Varvet (direction Saltholmen). This takes approximately
25 minutes. Then walk 10 minutes on Nya Varvsallén (see map or interactive map ).
- You can take tram number 9 (light blue) from Centralstationen to the
stop Kungsten. This takes approximately 25 minutes. Then walk 15
minutes on Långedragsvägen and Nya Varvsallén (see map or interactive map ).
- You can buy your tram ticket on the tram for 20 SEK.