The classification of p-compact groups and
homotopical group theory. Proc. Intl. Congress of Mathematicians 2010
(Hyderabad, 2010), Volume II, 973–1001. (arXiv:1003.4010).
(with D. Benson and E. Henke) Group cohomology
and control of p-fusion. Invent. Math. 197 (2014), 491–507 (DOI: 10.1007/s00222-013-0489-5) (arXiv:1210.1564)
modules for finite groups via homotopy theory. Preprint (July 2016). 38 pages.
(with A. Lahtinen) String topology of finite groups of Lie type. Preprint (July 2017). 51 pages.
The transcendence degree of the mod p
cohomology of finite Postnikov systems .
in "Stable and unstable homotopy", Fields Inst. Commun. (19), 1998, 111–130.
Serre's theorem and the Nil filtration of
Lionel Schwartz. in "Cohomological Methods in Homotopy Theory", Progress in Math 196, Birkhäuser Verlag, 2001, 177–183.
- Higher limits via
subgroup complexes. Annals of Math.
155 (2002) no. 2, 405–457. (arXiv:math.AT/0002045)
- (with K. Andersen, T. Bauer, and E. Pedersen) A finite loop space
not rationally equivalent to a compact Lie group.
Invent. Math. 157 (2004), 1–10 (DOI:
- (with C. Broto, N. Castellana, R. Levi, and B. Oliver) Subgroup families controlling p-local finite groups. Proc. London Math. Soc. (3) 91 (2005) no. 2, 325–354.
- (with S. D. Smith) Propagating sharp group homology decompositions. Advances in Math. 200 (2006), 525–538 (DOI: 10.1016/j.aim.2005.01.006) (arXiv:math.AT/0402270)
- (with C. Broto, N. Castellana, R. Levi, and B. Oliver) Extensions of p-local finite groups. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 359 (2007), 3791–3858. (arXiv:math/0502359)
- (with K. Andersen, J. Møller, and A. Viruel) The
classification of p-compact groups for p
odd. Annals of Math. 167 (2008), 95–210.
- (with K. Andersen) Automorphisms of p-compact groups and
their root data. Geometry & Topology 12
(2008), 1427–1460. (arXiv:math.AT/0510179)
- (with K. Andersen) The
Steenrod problem of realizing polynomial cohomology rings.
J. Topology 1 (2008),
747–760. (DOI: 10.1112/jtopol/jtn021) (arXiv:0704.4002)
- (with K. Andersen) The classification of 2-compact
groups. J. Amer. Math. Soc. 22 (2009),
387–436. (DOI: 10.1090/S0894-0347-08-00623-1) (arXiv:math.AT/0611437)
Manuscripts and in preparation
- The Burnside ring of the p-completed classifying space of a finite group. (First version available upon request.)
- (with A. Adem) On Qd(p)-actions on spheres via homotopical
methods. (First version available upon request.)
- (with J. H. Smith) Classification of homotopy G-actions on
spheres. (Here's a related Oberwolfach report.)
- (with B. Oliver) Fundamental groups of p-local finite groups. (Here's a
related Oberwolfach report.)
- Schur multipliers and the gluing conjecture for
finite groups of Lie type, in preparation.
- (with J. Carlson, N. Mazza, and D. Nakano) Endotrivial modules
for finite reductive groups, in preparation.
- (with G. Robinson) On a characteristic subgroup related to
endotrivial modules, in preparation.
A Baues fibration category structure
on Banach and
C*-algebras. Unpublished manuscript, 1997 (with
Various work I did while a Cand. Scient. student in
Here is my vita.
My work is reviewed on MathSciNet. My preprints are on the ArXiv.