University of Copenhagen
March 5 - 9, 2012
This masterclass will introduce the participants to the topic of quantum groups. It is primarily aimed at graduate students and postdocs. The masterclass is held from March 5, 2012 until March 9, 2012.
Venue: The lectures will be held at the Department of Mathematical Sciences at the University of Copenhagen, and the event is hosted by the Centre for Symmetry and Deformation. In case you need accomodation, you need to book it yourself. A list of hotels can be found here.
- Sergey Neshveyev (University of Oslo)
- Ryszard Nest (University of Copenhagen)
- Christian Voigt (University of Münster)
Talks by participants: There will be research talks by some of the participants.
Program: There will be six 45-minute lectures by Sergey Neshveyev and and six by Christian Voigt. In addition, there will be some problem sessions by Ryszard Nest, and research talks by some of the participants.
- Schedule: available here.
- Titles and abstracts for the lectures and talks: available here.
- Participants list: available here.
Organizers: Ryszard Nest, Tim de Laat.