You have access to many electronic journals as a student or employee at the Institute of Mathematical Sciences. The subscriptions are maintained by CULIS, Copenhagen University Library and Information Service.
Get access to electronic resources from home!
- As a student, you are automatically registered as a user of CULIS, but as an employee, you need register yourself using this link
- Remote access allows you to use many of CULIS' electronic journals, e-books, and databases from home - or while abroad.
- Remember, you need to log in via http://www.kb.dk/ or rex.kb.dk to activate your remote access. Only students and staff of the University of Copenhagen are granted remote access.
Remote access rules
- Remote access is strictly personal and may only be used for your own personal studies or research.
- Commerical use of data, systematic download of large data quantities as well as systematic data storage is strictly forbidden.
- It is forbidden to give your user ID and password (PIN code) to anyone, and you are not allowed to use your access at another job.
- If the library or data provider discovers misuse, remote access will be closed for that user.
- All remote access data traffic is logged by both the data provider and the library.