Department of Mathematical Sciences
University of Copenhagen
2100 Copenhagen Ø
||sodergren at math dot ku dot dk
I have moved to Örebro University, where I have a
position as senior lecturer in
of Science and Technology. My new contact information:
School of Science and Technology
701 82 Örebro
||Anders.Sodergren at oru.se
2013-2016 I was a postdoc at the University of Copenhagen working in number theory and
dynamical systems on homogeneous spaces. My research interests include (but
are not restricted to) the geometry of numbers, automorphic forms, and zeros
of L-functions and zeta functions. In the period January 2014 - June 2016 my research was supported by a grant from the Danish Council for Independent Research and FP7 Marie Curie Actions-COFUND.
Previously (2011 - 2013), I was a member of the Institute for Advanced Study in Princeton. I received my Ph.D. in December 2010 from Uppsala University, under the supervision of Andreas Strömbergsson.
- A. Strömbergsson, A. Södergren, On the generalized
circle problem for a random lattice in large dimension, preprint 2016.
- J. Andersson, A. Södergren, On the universality of the Epstein zeta function, preprint 2015.
- A. Shankar, A. Södergren,
N. Templier, Sato-Tate equidistribution of certain families of Artin L-functions, preprint 2015.
- A. Strömbergsson, A. Södergren, On the location of the zero-free half-plane of a random Epstein zeta function, submitted for publication. Here are the related computer files.
Papers accepted for publication
- D. Fiorilli, J. Parks,
A. Södergren, Low-lying zeros
of quadratic Dirichlet L-functions: Lower order terms for extended
support, accepted for publication in Compositio Mathematica.
- M. S. Risager, A. Södergren, Angles in hyperbolic lattices: The pair correlation density, accepted for publication in Transactions of the American Mathematical Society.
- D. Fiorilli, J. Parks, A. Södergren, Low-lying zeros of elliptic curve L-functions: Beyond the Ratios Conjecture,
Mathematical Proceedings of the Cambridge Philosophical Society 160 (2016), no. 2, 315-351.
- A. Södergren, On the value distribution of the Epstein zeta function in the critical strip,
Duke Mathematical Journal 162 (2013), no. 1, 1-48.
- A. Södergren, On the uniform equidistribution of closed horospheres in hyperbolic manifolds,
Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society (3) 105 (2012), no. 2, 225-280.
- A. Södergren, On the distribution of angles between the N shortest vectors in a random lattice,
Journal of the London Mathematical Society (2) 84 (2011), no. 3, 749-764.
- A. Södergren, On the Poisson distribution of lengths of lattice vectors in a random lattice,
Mathematische Zeitschrift 269 (2011), no.3-4, 945-954.
- A. Södergren, On the value distribution and moments of the Epstein zeta function to the right of the critical strip,
Journal of Number Theory 131 (2011), no.7, 1176-1208.
- A. Södergren, Asymptotic problems on homogeneous spaces,
Uppsala Dissertations in Mathematics 68, Department of Mathematics, Uppsala University, Uppsala, 2010.