Department of Mathematical Sciences
University of Copenhagen
2100 Copenhagen Ø
||sodergren at math dot ku dot dk
In the summer of 2016 I will move
to Örebro University, where I have a
position as senior lecturer in the School of Science and Technology.
I am a postdoc at the University of Copenhagen working in number theory and
dynamical systems on homogeneous spaces. My research interests include (but
are not restricted to) the geometry of numbers, automorphic forms, and zeros
of L-functions and zeta functions. In the period January 2014 - June 2016 my research is supported by a grant from the Danish Council for Independent Research and FP7 Marie Curie Actions-COFUND.
Previously (January 2011 - August 2013), I was a member of the Institute for Advanced Study in Princeton. I received my Ph.D. in December 2010 from Uppsala University, under the supervision of Andreas Strömbergsson.
Activities spring 2016
- January 2016: Research visits to Leibniz University Hannover
and Technion (Haifa).
- February 2016: Research visits to University of Ottawa and
- March 2016: Research visit to Durham University.
Speaker, 27th Nordic Congress of Mathematics, Stockholm.
- April 2016: Seminar talk, University of Bristol.
- May 2016: Colloquium talk, Lund University.
- June 2016: CNTA 2016, University of Calgary.
- A. Strömbergsson, A. Södergren, On the generalized
circle problem for a random lattice in large dimension, preprint 2016.
- D. Fiorilli, J. Parks, A. Södergren, Low-lying zeros of
quadratic Dirichlet L-functions: Lower order terms for extended support,
- J. Andersson, A. Södergren, On the universality of the Epstein zeta function, preprint 2015.
- A. Shankar, A. Södergren,
N. Templier, Sato-Tate equidistribution of certain families of Artin L-functions, preprint 2015.
- A. Strömbergsson, A. Södergren, On the location of the zero-free half-plane of a random Epstein zeta function, submitted for publication. Here are the related computer files.
Papers accepted for publication
- M. S. Risager, A. Södergren, Angles in hyperbolic lattices: The pair correlation density, accepted for publication in Transactions of the American Mathematical Society.
- D. Fiorilli, J. Parks, A. Södergren, Low-lying zeros of elliptic curve L-functions: Beyond the Ratios Conjecture,
Mathematical Proceedings of the Cambridge Philosophical Society 160 (2016), no. 2, 315-351.
- A. Södergren, On the value distribution of the Epstein zeta function in the critical strip,
Duke Mathematical Journal 162 (2013), no. 1, 1-48.
- A. Södergren, On the uniform equidistribution of closed horospheres in hyperbolic manifolds,
Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society (3) 105 (2012), no. 2, 225-280.
- A. Södergren, On the distribution of angles between the N shortest vectors in a random lattice,
Journal of the London Mathematical Society (2) 84 (2011), no. 3, 749-764.
- A. Södergren, On the Poisson distribution of lengths of lattice vectors in a random lattice,
Mathematische Zeitschrift 269 (2011), no.3-4, 945-954.
- A. Södergren, On the value distribution and moments of the Epstein zeta function to the right of the critical strip,
Journal of Number Theory 131 (2011), no.7, 1176-1208.
- A. Södergren, Asymptotic problems on homogeneous spaces,
Uppsala Dissertations in Mathematics 68, Department of Mathematics, Uppsala University, Uppsala, 2010.